Monday, May 26, 2014

Finally, watched Fune wo Amu




Finally sat my ass down to watch the two hours movie about a socially awkward nerd who stumbles into the job as an editor of a dictionary and spends thirteen solid years working on a new modern dictionary. A real meaningful movie about men dedicated to their craft, with a decent sprinkle of laughter scattered throughout.

This movie emphasizes on how it takes the collective effort of the team to get things done, so I'll like to take this opportunity to thank all who has helped me out with this blog, be it editors of the present or past, as well as anyone else who has offered their assistance along the way.

Kind of makes me wonder a little about what I am doing with my life (and job). Oh well.

Great movie by the way. Do watch it if you have the time.

1 comment:

  1. lol at that conversation with those serious face
    "_"

    ReplyDelete